General Discussion (3,014)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interested in Hearing from Martial Artists so I can live Vicariously through their Experiences

Hi, I'm interested in hearing from guys on here who practice various styles of martial arts, so I can live vicariously through their experi…

Started by Braeden 2.0

1 Jul 6
Reply by Lumberjoe

What happened to music?

Here's what I note as I look back at the history of the rock era. Late 50's, ish, we got a new style of music, significantly different from…

Started by Sir

10 Jul 5
Reply by R. Max 2.0

Video games

I was curious who here plays video games and how often. I think that video gaming sometimes has a negative stigma as just an addictive 'tim…

Started by Nature of a Man

14 Jul 5
Reply by J. D.

Favorite Apps and Online Services

Share your favorite apps, browser extensions, websites, etc. here. Or don't. I'm not your mama.

Started by Pale Horse

18 Jul 4
Reply by Paul H

The Stare Down and Other Aggresive Postures

Do you guys ever get this? Some dude with a chip on his shoulder singles you out, and bores a hole into you for no reason other than stupid…

Started by

97 Jul 4
Reply by Pale Horse

Weirdness

I like weird things, and I don't think that's bad. I have a theory that weird things have a special capacity to inspire thought. They can t…

Started by Braeden 2.0

7 Jul 3
Reply by Braeden 2.0

Describe Your Ideal America

I have an image of an ideal America in my mind. In my imagination, it is an awesome and great place to be. I believe in an America that is…

Started by Chu Kim

29 Jul 3
Reply by Vendetta

Surrealist Art

Post specimens of surreal art here, and discuss surrealism.

Started by Braeden 2.0

5 Jul 1
Reply by Sir

The Horror of Day to Day Life

I was thinking about how with a change in perspective and the tone of language we used to describe something, we can easily make many day t…

Started by Braeden 2.0

48 Jun 30
Reply by Ovid

Sleeping On The Ground

Last weekend some friends and me hiked up Goat Bluff Trail to see some beautiful bluffs out in Arkansas by Ponca. You can see this big bluf…

Started by Nick Martens

7 Jun 29
Reply by Nick Martens

RSS

Latest Activity

derick bean posted a status
4 hours ago
Ryan Rokushaku updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"I think I learnt it from a bathroom reader"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Division of power is an element of the US's form of democracy not an element of all democracies"
6 hours ago
Adam Keynes replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Thanks, Kevin."
10 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Welcome Adam. "
10 hours ago
Adam Keynes joined Chris O.'s group
Thumbnail

Gentleman Conservatives

A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.
12 hours ago
Adam Keynes commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Recently I was hired to do some work of a rooftop, some painting, cleaning and the like. I arrived the day in which I had agreed to start with the owner and put on some working clothes but no shirt. He didn't say much and showed me to the…"
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service