General Discussion (2,992)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Abstract Art

Abstract art used to be controversial. On one hand, the artists stopped painting delicate figures but attempted to adopt special techniques…

Started by blackjack

5 Apr 21
Reply by blackjack

The Starry Night

The Starry Night The Starry Night is an oil on canvas by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June, 1889, it d…

Started by blackjack

1 Apr 19
Reply by Sir

Endless Forms Most Beautiful

“Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of…

Started by Braeden

2 Mar 24
Reply by Nick H

Wedding Remembrance help

Good Evening Gents, I need some suggestions. My fiancee want to honor those dearly departed at our wedding and not sure how. We have both l…

Started by JJ

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

Surprising facts about you

In this thread, post facts about yourself that you think others on the site would find surprising. Feel free to discuss the things other pe…

Started by Braeden

12 Mar 20
Reply by Pale Horse

Audio / Stereo Help Please

Hey guys, The house I bought has 5 or 6 Energey EAS-6C speakers and 1 Yamaha NS-IW360C speaker integrated into the ceilings of various roo…

Started by Lumberjoe

2 Mar 20
Reply by King of the Dudes

Death

The fact that everyone is going to die is well known to us all, yet it still effects us deeply when one of our personal connections dies. D…

Started by Braeden

11 Mar 19
Reply by King of the Dudes

Trying to keep a house as an heir after grandparents got a reverse mortgage

Hello. My grandparents got a reverse mortgage on their home a few years ago. My grandfather died in March of 2016 and my grandmother died o…

Started by Robert

6 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

Predictions for the 21st Century

So, now that we are 17 years into the 21st century AD, would any of you guys like to indulge with me in trying to make some estimations for…

Started by Braeden

29 Mar 14
Reply by Lumberjoe

Finding College Roommates

Hey everyone! I'm going into college this fall for my first semester and I'm having trouble find a roommate that has similar values. Any ad…

Started by Matt

6 Mar 12
Reply by Shannon N. Clark

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's an important question. I'm just disheartened at the lack of imagination. It's annoying seeing a two year old talking point recycled without update."
38 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If you mean me, I don't think it's an important question.  Surely we all know the wall is supposed to have electronic surveillance on it.  If you know someone just hopped over it, you can go intercept him. Or we could go full…"
46 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Or they could just ask the land owners for the code to the gate like they do now."
54 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Required Reading
"That's what I was looking for. Thanks."
3 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know if you're really interested in the discussion or mental exercise, but defense against ladder attacks was solved ~3500bc"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Shouldn't interfere with legal crossings, of course. Electronic stuff that's been proposed can help with persons climbing it."
3 hours ago
"Whey not just go down to TJ, paddle out into the surf, then ride the waves back, into the US?"
3 hours ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I dont really know how this kind of borders work, since we dont have them here but let´s assume there is a wall... Couldn't Mexicans just get  a permit for entering the USA, like for vaccation, and cross the border on the normal…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service