Dressing and Grooming (1,735)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beard vitamins? Or other ways to thicken the beard?

Hello mates, Largely, my beard is good.  Not perfect, though.  Very thick on the chin, sideburns good, slightly patchy in the middle of th…

Started by Beowulf87

7 Apr 26
Reply by Michael K. Gillespie

Ingrown Hairs on The Neck

I've been shaving for about 5 years, and have been using a DE safety razor since August '16. I've developed my technique and have tried pra…

Started by Alex

5 Apr 23
Reply by Todd McFarland

Beard oils and aftershaves

Greetings my find fellows. Two things, firstly, I keep only a short beard, is it worth using a beard oil. Secondly, I use Pararasol aftersh…

Started by Jai Chipperfield

9 Apr 13
Reply by Matthew D Hundt

Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests

I'm a 6' 2" guy who likes wearing gilets, I own 5 in total. I'm just looking for advice though on what other people wear with their gilets…

Started by Eric W

21 Mar 31
Reply by David F.

How do I trim a beard exactly?

Ok, so I've never worn a beard, and finally decided to grow a goatee (because I hate how every other dude looks like Tsar Nikolay II or lik…

Started by George Corbul

11 Mar 17
Reply by David F.

Pants for wide hips and narrower waist and thighs?

I have wider hips and narrow thighs and a narrow waist.  Not from weight (I'm pretty skinny) just from how I'm built.  My problem is I cann…

Started by Jesse Carena

2 Mar 2
Reply by Jack Bauer

Barber Shop Options in VA, DC, MD Area

Does anyone know of a good Barber Shop in NoVA?  I recently got fed up with my current barber and am looking for new options. Preferably c…

Started by Matthew Allen

0 Feb 11

Question about wearing of shirts

Because of a medical condition, when the weather gets warmer I will need to wear my shirt not tucked in, in my normal everyday life (includ…

Started by David R.

11 Jan 27
Reply by David R.

Good style website

Does anyone have a good style website they would recommend? Want something that shows you how to properly achieve different styles, recomm…

Started by Lucious Drake

6 Jan 3
Reply by Lumberjoe

Hair cut and flannel

At 63 I finally admitted to my thinning hair. Still rocking the mustache and goatee but decided to put the # 1 comb on the razor and shave…

Started by certified male

1 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Pale Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Is it untrue?"
13 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"But Gentiles still have to follow Christian law."
16 minutes ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"You're not Jewish. You aren't bound by those laws."
32 minutes ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"That's what we teach children."
33 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Integrity alone is insufficient as a criteria to judge the merit of a man."
42 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"We'll see."
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"You show you are 22 because you are (almost) letting other people dictate what you should or shouldn't like. Nothing wrong to have a passion. But a piece of advice, collect the really good things, or at least only prominently display the truly…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"A man of integrity, but not likability."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service