Cars (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning Mechanic Skills/ Buying New Car

I recently got the sudden urge to sell my '03 Impala (don't get me wrong, I still love that car and it was my dads) and buy an '85 Bronco t…

Started by Tyler M.

10 Aug 25
Reply by Tyler M.

Favorite Film/Television Cars

What are your favorite cars from film and television? Here's mine: The DeLorean from Back to the Future (1985). The Ecto 1 from Ghostbus…

Started by Pale Horse

22 Aug 25
Reply by Regular Joe

To trade or not to trade

This is mostly my daydream at work today.... I have a 2006 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab 4x4 with 148,000 miles. It's a fine truck but with the c…

Started by Wade

8 Aug 13
Reply by Native Son

Your favorite odd car?

So what is the car that you really like, that you tend not to let people know about?  Me personally I love Saturns! and most specifically I…

Started by Joshua

31 Aug 13
Reply by Harry Hart

Service Log

i recently got a used Motorcycle. Since it's used, and have some years on it's back it needs some maintenance. I want to keep a log of ever…

Started by Kristoffer Larson

2 Aug 12
Reply by Johnzerd1

Saltwater powered (super) car

http://www.grownmanstuff.com/saltwater-powered-car-making-a-splash/ This is radically cool.  The only question I have is what are the by-p…

Started by Rick Shelton

6 Aug 10
Reply by Vendetta

Roadside Car Repair

What would everyone consider as the bare essentials for a roadside car repair kit. To start I would include an extra headlight and a serpen…

Started by QuackXP

14 Jul 21
Reply by JD

Toyota Prius

I was just wondering if any of you guys own a prius and what your thoughts are on it? 

Started by Joshua

41 Jul 15
Reply by Michael D. Denny

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

175 May 26
Reply by Terrance R

Best Cars (By Category)

The automobile industry is full of segments and categories. From subcompact cars that get 40 or more MPG to gas guzzling sport utilities, t…

Started by Nick the Clever

9 Apr 10
Reply by Nick the Clever

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Lon R.'s discussion "The Most Objectionable Part of the Bible" in the group Gentlemen Apologists
"Speaking only from my own experience, I have not seen that to be true. But I certainly recognize how if your early exposure to the book is via Sunday School mis-tellings of the most fantastical parts of the book, it would be hard to shake that first…"
15 minutes ago
Chris O posted a discussion

Finding your Purpose/Passion

Evening Gentlemen,Recently, life has thrown some colossal curve balls my way. Things I never expected to happen, well... happened. To be completely honest I've found myself all the way at the beginning of the metaphorical "level" with a clean slate.  This has been incredibly freeing and allowed me to spend some time exploring things I previously would never have done. After going through a really hard breakup of a long term relationship, and dealing with my parents going through some very hard…See More
34 minutes ago
Julian Ross replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"You dont think that its pulling up bootstraps.  It's also access to resources, people being changing there outlook towards disenfranchised people and being more aware of other people.  I think the individual story is great, but its…"
45 minutes ago
Chris O updated their profile
57 minutes ago
Sir replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"Maybe a more useful question is, What do we do about it? I'd say military action is out for now.  The White House is determined to have no US boots on the ground, and has cut off weapons to the Kurds at times (I'm not sure about right…"
58 minutes ago
Tyler M. replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"I think we just obliterate all of them so that there's nothing to inform people about. :D"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
""I want to succeed, I want to be able to afford new cars, I want to afford to go on vacation, I want a nice house...  And the stones to do what it takes to make those wants into…"
1 hour ago
Jason Cunningham joined Tyler Jacobs's group
Thumbnail

Heavy

All about lifting the heavy stuff. Strongman, Highlander Games, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting etc.See More
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service