Cars (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

152 Sep 6
Reply by Kevin K.

Steering wheel vibration a problem?

Hey all, I bought a used car a couple years ago with 70k on it and I've put another 20k on since then. The vehicle has had a bit of steerin…

Started by N Fan

30 Aug 24
Reply by N Fan

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

6 Aug 24
Reply by Bob Brower

2008 Ford Expedition

I am looking at purchasing a 2008 Ford Expedition for hauling kids around.  It has 131K miles on it, but I am confident it has been properl…

Started by Apple

4 Aug 10
Reply by Thomas Patrick

Lifted Jeep

Finally finished the lift on the Jeep.  2" body lift, 2.5" suspension lift.  

Started by Rick Shelton

50 Aug 7
Reply by Nathanael

My First Motorcycle

Hey guys I've been looking at getting into motorcycles for a while now and finally have some money to make it happen. Now I've looked up so…

Started by Tyler Christ

13 Aug 2
Reply by Rick Shelton

Suggestions For A Sub-30K Station Wagon?

Hi guys!  My wife and I are currently looking at crossovers and small SUVs but I'm interested in seeing what's out there in terms for sub-…

Started by Regular Joe

38 Jul 11
Reply by John Pound

What was your first car?

Mine was a 1993 Mazda MX-6. Dark green 2-dr coupe with a V6 making 164 hp. Pretty quick for it's day. Got it when I was 17, September of '0…

Started by Andrew McNeal

116 Jun 25
Reply by Joshua

Noise problem in my car

I was hoping someone could offer some advice on my noise problem. I drive a Mercedes Benz C230 2002 and there is an annoying squeaking noi…

Started by Daniel

5 Jun 15
Reply by Richard

What is a roadster motorcycle?

I've been seeing these around on the internet, but can never find out exactly what type of bike they are. I know this section is supposed t…

Started by Marco Rodrigues

2 Jun 12
Reply by Regular Joe

RSS

Latest Activity

Nathanael replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, because there's no way I could have seen it in one of the national media reports, and my opinions should change because of an emotionally-charged visual."
29 seconds ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"Yea, like "Why couldn't my kid fight back?"A gun gives an unfair advantage to an attacker. Guns have been proven to lay down a fair field.  "
5 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"You might think twice about all of your firearm stuff if you were here in Santa Barbara and saw the photo of the father of one of the slain kids in Isla Vista."
19 minutes ago
Bryan updated their profile photo
22 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"It's certainly frustrating when driving in NoVA.  Miss a freeway exit while carrying and I'm suddenly a felon (one who is unlikely to be caught, of course, but still)."
25 minutes ago
Brett McKay replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"The community rules exist as a general standard. But to enforce them very strictly in every case would be both impossible and undesirable. The way people break the rules is not the same, nor is the likability of the person breaking them. There are…"
27 minutes ago
"A few points. 1.  People with mental health problems aren't the cause of most gun violence (or violence by any other means).  Most shootings are committed for the standard criminal reasons: money, drugs, sex, gang affiliation,…"
27 minutes ago
Will replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"We talked abt it in chat, but:  Obamacare was meant to "improve health care," and it didn't involve hiring doctors, nurses, orderlies, or even janitors.  Instead, it involved hiring hordes of IRS agents and HHS staff.…"
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service