Cars (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vehicles for big guys

Our son is 6'4" at 14 and shows no signs of slowing down or shrinking; he has outgrown the family car. I am willing to let him ride around…

Started by Gerard

28 Apr 9
Reply by Lucas Leiferman

What was your first car?

Mine was a 1993 Mazda MX-6. Dark green 2-dr coupe with a V6 making 164 hp. Pretty quick for it's day. Got it when I was 17, September of '0…

Started by Andrew McNeal

106 Apr 6
Reply by Dakota Caraway

accessorizing your truck...

so I have an '06 Silverado and I cant help but want to buy stuff for it. I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of wanting to acces…

Started by Mike D

19 Apr 2
Reply by Rick Shelton

a question about CB radios....

hey guys, im wanting to get a CB Radio in my truck (I know I know old technology but idc. I want one). im wondering what i should pay for a…

Started by Mike D

4 Mar 14
Reply by Mike D

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

0 Mar 9

What's the proper name for the stuffing in an oil-bath air cleaner?

I've seen the same fiber in the crankcase breather on WWII-period Briggs and Stratton engines, and also bonded together as a packing materi…

Started by Ari White

9 Feb 13
Reply by Ari White

What's the deal with Shop Towels?

So I live abroad but I found those blue "shop towels" at Costco. What exactly makes them better/different than paper towels?  I ask becaus…

Started by Brad Williams

4 Feb 12
Reply by Sean O'

Avoiding rust at all cost

Hi, I'm very proud to have just purchased my first car.  I have always used a family hand-me-down car in the States, but now I've been livi…

Started by Brad Williams

3 Feb 5
Reply by John Mainwaring

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

123 Feb 3
Reply by Basic Inventory

Car gets stuck in snow. Getting it out?

Story. Left for work and the roads had been plowed and were passable in the aftermath of our Sunday afternoon and evening snow storm, in bu…

Started by Lawless

10 Jan 18
Reply by Native Son

RSS

Latest Activity

Tony Petrucci joined Jacob Fehr's group
Thumbnail

Manly Character

A discussion about what it means to be manly on the inside. We can participate in all the manly activities we desire and still be a coward. Men are involved in a variety of careers and hobbies that differ greatly, but we can all still be great men.See More
4 minutes ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Says you ;0"
19 minutes ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"It is also interesting to think of predestination, in the sense that since God is omniscient, he can't help but know who is going to heaven and who to hell.  He can't help but know our every action since the moment he first conceived…"
38 minutes ago
Dave P replied to Steve C's discussion Bedtime
"I sleep naked.  Occassionally, if it is cool in the room, I will wear a t-shirt because my shoulders get cold.  Only where boxers when sharing a hotel room with family members other than my wife like when we go on family trips,…"
43 minutes ago
Liam S. replied to Caleb's discussion Socks with Brown Shoes
"some neutral, chunky hiking socks would work. Heathered greys, browns, ivory, etc.  e.g."
55 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Regular Joe's discussion How Many Of These Opportunities Blew You By?
"I'm actually in the same boat, so to speak. I don't like showering with my lady friend. Golden ones not withstanding, showering for me is a kind of zen thing. I usually play out my day in my head while I shower, review what shoulda been…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconDwight Dutton, Max Payne, Ryan Skuce and 14 more joined Art of Manliness
1 hour ago
Will replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Won't speak for Joe, but I'll say that if we're completely controlled by the cosmos, no determinist can help being a determinist, and no free will guy can help being that.  So there's no point in trying to convince anyone.…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service