Cars (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steering wheel vibration a problem?

Hey all, I bought a used car a couple years ago with 70k on it and I've put another 20k on since then. The vehicle has had a bit of steerin…

Started by N Fan

30 Aug 24
Reply by N Fan

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

6 Aug 24
Reply by Bob Brower

2008 Ford Expedition

I am looking at purchasing a 2008 Ford Expedition for hauling kids around.  It has 131K miles on it, but I am confident it has been properl…

Started by Apple

4 Aug 10
Reply by Thomas Patrick

Lifted Jeep

Finally finished the lift on the Jeep.  2" body lift, 2.5" suspension lift.  

Started by Rick Shelton

50 Aug 7
Reply by Nathanael

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

148 Aug 5
Reply by Brad Sanderson

My First Motorcycle

Hey guys I've been looking at getting into motorcycles for a while now and finally have some money to make it happen. Now I've looked up so…

Started by Tyler Christ

13 Aug 2
Reply by Rick Shelton

Suggestions For A Sub-30K Station Wagon?

Hi guys!  My wife and I are currently looking at crossovers and small SUVs but I'm interested in seeing what's out there in terms for sub-…

Started by Regular Joe

38 Jul 11
Reply by John Pound

What was your first car?

Mine was a 1993 Mazda MX-6. Dark green 2-dr coupe with a V6 making 164 hp. Pretty quick for it's day. Got it when I was 17, September of '0…

Started by Andrew McNeal

116 Jun 25
Reply by Joshua

Noise problem in my car

I was hoping someone could offer some advice on my noise problem. I drive a Mercedes Benz C230 2002 and there is an annoying squeaking noi…

Started by Daniel

5 Jun 15
Reply by Richard

What is a roadster motorcycle?

I've been seeing these around on the internet, but can never find out exactly what type of bike they are. I know this section is supposed t…

Started by Marco Rodrigues

2 Jun 12
Reply by Regular Joe

RSS

Latest Activity

J. R. Thompson replied to Tim the Enforcer's discussion Ammo shortage or manufactured crisis?
"My thoughts exactly about reloading, except I haven't bought anything.... yet. :) It'll be at the top of the Christmas list though!!"
7 minutes ago
Jason Crumpton joined Herb Munson's group
Thumbnail

The Great Debate

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
53 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"Well, that certainly explains it. What a cluster. I have no advice whatsoever. JB"
55 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"You don't understand, brother. Thjis explains why Andreias would have low T issues... http://community.artofmanliness.com/forum/topics/gender-identity-vs-gender-expression-or-how-i-figured-out-people"
1 hour ago
Kevin Collier replied to Ian Wilson's discussion don't hand me a fish; teach me how to fish. in the group Concealed Carry Club
"Anthony, if you are carrying a Glock, please stick with factory mags for carry and serious work. The aftermarket ones for Glocks are fit for range duty only. The Illinois State Police went from 115 grain +P to the 147 grainers, then went back to the…"
1 hour ago
George Husted replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"Just trying to be encouraging."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"It is what you make of it.  I'm 35 and have been married a dozen years.  With a couple of brief exceptions for reasons not worth mentioning, there's been no "drop-off".  We're as active in our mid-thirties as…"
1 hour ago
Anthony V. Ard replied to Pale Horse's discussion The March to the Sea in the group Sons of the C.S.A.
"Oh and as for my drunkard comment, Sherman always looked like an alcoholic bum in pictures.  I just assumed."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service