Cars (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY Car Maintenance Essentials?

What are some tools that you consider essentials for DIY car maintenance? Over the past year or so I've attempted to do most of my routine…

Started by AlanR

53 Dec 9
Reply by Rick Shelton

Question Re: Boosting / Jump Starting A Car

Hi guys! I've got a car that's been sitting in my driveway for a few months. The battery is new from last year but I guess it drained due…

Started by Regular Joe

22 Dec 8
Reply by Regular Joe

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

172 Nov 22
Reply by Pale Horse

Bargaining for a car. Advice is wanted.

Gentlemen,   My name is Jon Mortensen, I have recently returned to real life and am basically starting from scratch. My next step is invest…

Started by Jon Mortensen

4 Nov 12
Reply by Regular Joe

Looking for advice on a used family vehicle for Dad.

I totaled my '01 Accord two weeks ago and I am looking to replace it but I hate shopping for cars. Perhaps if I were in a better financial…

Started by AlanR

22 Nov 7
Reply by AlanR

Suggestions For A Sub-30K Station Wagon?

Hi guys!  My wife and I are currently looking at crossovers and small SUVs but I'm interested in seeing what's out there in terms for sub-…

Started by Regular Joe

43 Nov 3
Reply by Native Son

Auto Maintenance Schedule

Evening Gents, This week I will be purchasing a new car.  My goal with this new vehicle is to make sure it spends as little time as possib…

Started by The Eyeball Kid

4 Oct 31
Reply by WhiteBeard

Steering wheel vibration a problem?

Hey all, I bought a used car a couple years ago with 70k on it and I've put another 20k on since then. The vehicle has had a bit of steerin…

Started by N Fan

31 Oct 19
Reply by Specs&Beard

a question about CB radios....

hey guys, im wanting to get a CB Radio in my truck (I know I know old technology but idc. I want one). im wondering what i should pay for a…

Started by Mike D

7 Oct 10
Reply by J. D.

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

9 Sep 21
Reply by Wayne

RSS

Latest Activity

Gentleman Engineer replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Young 'boy', Looking for guidance.
"One would likely discern the expenses of residence within Toronto to exceed that of Regina."
11 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Yes."
12 minutes ago
Chatmonkey replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Young 'boy', Looking for guidance.
"Interesting. It never came to mind the guilt of moving back in with him. Thank you for that point. I am spending the money very wisely... pretty much solely on my daily food. He knows I will pay him back, but i've been saying I will for a while…"
13 minutes ago
Chatmonkey replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Young 'boy', Looking for guidance.
"Funnily enough I have applied to that same company only yesterday, in the location of Toronto! I guess I will have to somehow make it clear to them I can go to any city!"
16 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"The term is a turn off, why? Because you have assumptions you make about those who use such a term, and their kind of party? "
21 minutes ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Young 'boy', Looking for guidance.
29 minutes ago
Shane replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"The admissibility of the evidence obtained after an illegal search based on Fourth Amendment grounds was in dispute. The court ruled it's a-ok to admit illegally obtained evidence because the officer who obtained it is an incompetent tool. The…"
30 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to John Muir's discussion Oil in the group The Great Debate
"This is an interesting observation. The pro-Laffer viewpoint fails to consider cultural considerations that drive human behavior. What this says to me is that the pro-Laffers essentially believe that profit margins drive entrepreneurship. Which…"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service