Cars (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What diesel car should I get with the VW buyback?

I am one of those people who bought a VW TDI and then the emissions scandal occurred a month later. I'll be eligible to return my VW Passat…

Started by Dan B

1 Sep 18
Reply by Jack Bauer

The 7 hour NUT

Let me tell you a story of a young single eligible bachelor with a 2004 VW Passat. He loves his car; it's a premium with heated seats, sunr…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

1 Jul 8
Reply by Native Son

Favorite Truck?

Just looking to give a little more life to this section of the forum! anyone got a favorite truck? I have always been a fan of the dodge Ra…

Started by Joshua

53 Jun 30
Reply by Lumberjoe

Selling broke down truck.

I own a 1990 Nissan D21 SE Ext. cab truck that skipped time on me and most likely bent some valves.  She's not worth putting any more money…

Started by John Landes

3 Apr 7
Reply by Jack Bauer

Directions?

I recently heard on TV yet another joke about how men will not ask for directions while driving.  Is this true with you?  It is not true wi…

Started by David R.

12 Mar 21
Reply by Vendetta

Nut breaks free and will turn, but doesn't thread off the bolt

This weekend I'm replacing the breaks in my brothers truck.  Its one of those Toyota trucks, with the smaller, inner wheel locks. So I was…

Started by Hesse

7 Mar 11
Reply by Rick Shelton

Regular Car Reviews

I was just wondering if anyone else had a love for the channel called "Regular Car Reviews"? His sense of humor obviously isn't for everyon…

Started by Joshua

1 Jan 30
Reply by Michael Martin

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

11 Jan 28
Reply by Gentleman Josh

My First Motorcycle

Hey guys I've been looking at getting into motorcycles for a while now and finally have some money to make it happen. Now I've looked up so…

Started by Tyler Christ

21 Jan 28
Reply by Gentleman Josh

Favorite Film/Television Cars

What are your favorite cars from film and television? Here's mine: The DeLorean from Back to the Future (1985). The Ecto 1 from Ghostbus…

Started by Pale Horse

47 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Brother Joseph

RSS

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to GK's discussion Calling in sick to attend a job interview?
5 minutes ago
Shane replied to GK's discussion Calling in sick to attend a job interview?
"Do it. Don't get caught."
13 minutes ago
GK posted a discussion

Calling in sick to attend a job interview?

First of all let me explain why I want to quit my current job.*A few months ago I asked for more challenges and told my supervisor I wanted to learn more. She said I could get training etc... I didn't get those (they were looking into things). They don't give me the chance to learn new techniques. I have the feeling I'm stuck in this job and have reached a plateau-phase on my learning curve. I don't have the feeling I'm making any progress.*Communication between supervisors and staff is poor…See More
21 minutes ago
Devster replied to Devster's discussion MBA - is it worth it?
"Brilliant David, I will follow up on the university I am looking into (Open University in the UK), if you know it. I love the question, where do their MBA's go? Will email and see what response I get. This is mainly an online qualification,…"
37 minutes ago
"The why you do something is so important, it will be the making or breaking point. I kind of have the same reasons you do, except I am in a good role (general manager), but my business knowledge is lacking, also I want to know that should anything…"
39 minutes ago
"Thank you David. This is advice which comes up frequently, many have probably fallen into the trap. I guess institutions recognised that a quick buck can be made and took advantage of students. I have found an institute that holds the 3…"
44 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"A lot of worldwide Trump exposure."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah it got a lot of pro-Trump exposure."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service