Cars (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Cars (By Category)

The automobile industry is full of segments and categories. From subcompact cars that get 40 or more MPG to gas guzzling sport utilities, t…

Started by Nick the Clever

2 Jan 22
Reply by Rick Shelton

Roadside Car Repair

What would everyone consider as the bare essentials for a roadside car repair kit. To start I would include an extra headlight and a serpen…

Started by QuackXP

2 Jan 8
Reply by Jack Bauer

DIY Car Maintenance Essentials?

What are some tools that you consider essentials for DIY car maintenance? Over the past year or so I've attempted to do most of my routine…

Started by AlanR

53 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rick Shelton

Question Re: Boosting / Jump Starting A Car

Hi guys! I've got a car that's been sitting in my driveway for a few months. The battery is new from last year but I guess it drained due…

Started by Regular Joe

22 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Regular Joe

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

172 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Pale Horse

Bargaining for a car. Advice is wanted.

Gentlemen,   My name is Jon Mortensen, I have recently returned to real life and am basically starting from scratch. My next step is invest…

Started by Jon Mortensen

4 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Regular Joe

Looking for advice on a used family vehicle for Dad.

I totaled my '01 Accord two weeks ago and I am looking to replace it but I hate shopping for cars. Perhaps if I were in a better financial…

Started by AlanR

22 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by AlanR

Suggestions For A Sub-30K Station Wagon?

Hi guys!  My wife and I are currently looking at crossovers and small SUVs but I'm interested in seeing what's out there in terms for sub-…

Started by Regular Joe

43 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Native Son

Auto Maintenance Schedule

Evening Gents, This week I will be purchasing a new car.  My goal with this new vehicle is to make sure it spends as little time as possib…

Started by The Eyeball Kid

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by WhiteBeard

Steering wheel vibration a problem?

Hey all, I bought a used car a couple years ago with 70k on it and I've put another 20k on since then. The vehicle has had a bit of steerin…

Started by N Fan

31 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Specs&Beard

RSS

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Joshua's discussion Any advice for selling a collection?
"On the topic of 90s collections going bust and being worthless:  http://www.vice.com/read/the-great-beanie-baby-bubble "
14 minutes ago
Will replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"It makes me wonder a few things. * What country are you in?  Students getting priorities for seating?  A central economic planner's demographic scheme?  In US colleges, we don't have priority seating, and you get in by…"
53 minutes ago
Brick Manly updated their profile
1 hour ago
Rob replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"The Fred-on-Everything editorial I linked to is both tongue-in-cheek--and deadly serious. The paradigm of colleges and universities dates back to medieval churches needing to train lawyers and bureaucrats. Books were expensive, so the lecturer would…"
1 hour ago
Rob replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"Jack Bauer is correct regarding university discretion. There is also the matter that if the case spills into civil court, the outcome is uncertain and the university has deeper pockets. >>>This sounds to arbitrary for me to make…"
2 hours ago
Dionta Williams left a comment for Nick Kutchak
"cute pic"
2 hours ago
Nick Kutchak updated their profile
2 hours ago
Nick Kutchak joined Jacob Fehr's group
Thumbnail

Manly Character

A discussion about what it means to be manly on the inside. We can participate in all the manly activities we desire and still be a coward. Men are involved in a variety of careers and hobbies that differ greatly, but we can all still be great men.See More
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service