Cars (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Cars (By Category)

The automobile industry is full of segments and categories. From subcompact cars that get 40 or more MPG to gas guzzling sport utilities, t…

Started by Nick the Clever

2 Jan 22
Reply by Rick Shelton

Roadside Car Repair

What would everyone consider as the bare essentials for a roadside car repair kit. To start I would include an extra headlight and a serpen…

Started by QuackXP

2 Jan 8
Reply by Jack Bauer

DIY Car Maintenance Essentials?

What are some tools that you consider essentials for DIY car maintenance? Over the past year or so I've attempted to do most of my routine…

Started by AlanR

53 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rick Shelton

Question Re: Boosting / Jump Starting A Car

Hi guys! I've got a car that's been sitting in my driveway for a few months. The battery is new from last year but I guess it drained due…

Started by Regular Joe

22 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Regular Joe

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

172 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Pale Horse

Bargaining for a car. Advice is wanted.

Gentlemen,   My name is Jon Mortensen, I have recently returned to real life and am basically starting from scratch. My next step is invest…

Started by Jon Mortensen

4 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Regular Joe

Looking for advice on a used family vehicle for Dad.

I totaled my '01 Accord two weeks ago and I am looking to replace it but I hate shopping for cars. Perhaps if I were in a better financial…

Started by AlanR

22 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by AlanR

Suggestions For A Sub-30K Station Wagon?

Hi guys!  My wife and I are currently looking at crossovers and small SUVs but I'm interested in seeing what's out there in terms for sub-…

Started by Regular Joe

43 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Native Son

Auto Maintenance Schedule

Evening Gents, This week I will be purchasing a new car.  My goal with this new vehicle is to make sure it spends as little time as possib…

Started by The Eyeball Kid

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by WhiteBeard

Steering wheel vibration a problem?

Hey all, I bought a used car a couple years ago with 70k on it and I've put another 20k on since then. The vehicle has had a bit of steerin…

Started by N Fan

31 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Specs&Beard

RSS

Latest Activity

Brad Williams replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Trying to breakout of my 'Mental Prison'
"haha, maybe I made too big a deal of it. I always had all the provisions I needed to last me for a while, and if you are off trail but you know 10 miles to the north there is a trail running east-west, then if you head north eventually you must…"
3 hours ago
Jon Mortensen replied to Ammon Beckstrom's discussion If, When, and Where? in the group LDS Men
"Lots of nice people and things to do, I missed the snow during the winter, other than that Kennewick was a blast, Made some very good friends there."
4 hours ago
bobby clyde posted a status
4 hours ago
Sean Mullen replied to Cory Ross's discussion Audio Renaissance: The Art of Manly Music
"Anathema, Aeon Zen, Animals As Leaders, Ayreon, Between The Buried And Me, Canvas Solaris, Cea Sarin, Circus Maximus, The Contortionist, Cynic, DGM, Disillusion, Disperse, The Flower Kings, Fountainhead, Ne Obliviscaris, The Ocean, Riverside,…"
4 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Matthew Martino's discussion Getting Published
"So all I have to do is just convince the publisher my book is golden?"
4 hours ago
N. Vest replied to Naveen's discussion Information needed for proper Sandbaglifting technique
"https://www.onnit.com/onnit-sandbags/ Go to the bottom of the page they've got a bunch of work out videos with the sandbag"
4 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez posted photos
5 hours ago
Profile IconLiam Strain and David Desjardins joined Thomas Patrick's group
Thumbnail

Luthiers

Group for those with an interest in guitar, bass, violin, etc, making.See More
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service