Cars (191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 7 hour NUT

Let me tell you a story of a young single eligible bachelor with a 2004 VW Passat. He loves his car; it's a premium with heated seats, sunr…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

1 Jul 8
Reply by Native Son

Favorite Truck?

Just looking to give a little more life to this section of the forum! anyone got a favorite truck? I have always been a fan of the dodge Ra…

Started by Joshua

53 Jun 30
Reply by Lumberjoe

Selling broke down truck.

I own a 1990 Nissan D21 SE Ext. cab truck that skipped time on me and most likely bent some valves.  She's not worth putting any more money…

Started by John Landes

3 Apr 7
Reply by Jack Bauer

Directions?

I recently heard on TV yet another joke about how men will not ask for directions while driving.  Is this true with you?  It is not true wi…

Started by David R.

12 Mar 21
Reply by Vendetta

Nut breaks free and will turn, but doesn't thread off the bolt

This weekend I'm replacing the breaks in my brothers truck.  Its one of those Toyota trucks, with the smaller, inner wheel locks. So I was…

Started by Hesse

7 Mar 11
Reply by Rick Shelton

Regular Car Reviews

I was just wondering if anyone else had a love for the channel called "Regular Car Reviews"? His sense of humor obviously isn't for everyon…

Started by Joshua

1 Jan 30
Reply by Michael Martin

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

11 Jan 28
Reply by Gentleman Josh

My First Motorcycle

Hey guys I've been looking at getting into motorcycles for a while now and finally have some money to make it happen. Now I've looked up so…

Started by Tyler Christ

21 Jan 28
Reply by Gentleman Josh

Favorite Film/Television Cars

What are your favorite cars from film and television? Here's mine: The DeLorean from Back to the Future (1985). The Ecto 1 from Ghostbus…

Started by Pale Horse

47 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Brother Joseph

To Sell or Keep...

Hey Gents, TL;DR at bottom. The time old debate.... Should I keep my car or get a new one? So I am about to finally pay off my car afte…

Started by Vendetta

35 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Regular Joe

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"This thread is starting to "lack in the most basic of common courtesy."It gets reigned in on all sides, or it gets locked. "
15 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Mark Twain wasn't, either. I suppose you'd hold his "goading and sarcasm" in a dim view. You just hang in there, suffering in Missouri culture.  "
23 minutes ago
Henrik Stroemblad replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Neither am I."
29 minutes ago
David F. replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Yep caught that right after I could not edit the post.  I am Dyslexic and English is a language that mugs other languages for words.  Makes it hard sometimes. :)  "
31 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Come on, you know you pick it. Do you wash your hands after?"
31 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Well, forgive me. I'm not an officer in the Swedish Guards"
33 minutes ago
Henrik Stroemblad replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Goading and sarcasm are blunt instruments of conversation, sir."
59 minutes ago
"Horrible! Surely not anything someone in the Swedish Royal Guards (PBUT) would do! I think touching your face is a terrible vector for disease - but perhaps we should defer to more elevated ambassadors of hygiene. After all, I'm southern."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service