Cars (191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2011 Jetta Running Lights

I just replaced the headlamps in my moms 2011 VW Jetta SE 2.5 Sedan. They are now working fine but the running lights are not working. I th…

Started by Fabricante

3 Nov 25
Reply by Native Son

What diesel car should I get with the VW buyback?

I am one of those people who bought a VW TDI and then the emissions scandal occurred a month later. I'll be eligible to return my VW Passat…

Started by Dan B

3 Oct 8
Reply by Ed Cooke

The 7 hour NUT

Let me tell you a story of a young single eligible bachelor with a 2004 VW Passat. He loves his car; it's a premium with heated seats, sunr…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

1 Jul 8
Reply by Native Son

Favorite Truck?

Just looking to give a little more life to this section of the forum! anyone got a favorite truck? I have always been a fan of the dodge Ra…

Started by Joshua

53 Jun 30
Reply by Lumberjoe

Selling broke down truck.

I own a 1990 Nissan D21 SE Ext. cab truck that skipped time on me and most likely bent some valves.  She's not worth putting any more money…

Started by John Landes

3 Apr 7
Reply by Jack Bauer

Directions?

I recently heard on TV yet another joke about how men will not ask for directions while driving.  Is this true with you?  It is not true wi…

Started by David R.

12 Mar 21
Reply by Vendetta

Nut breaks free and will turn, but doesn't thread off the bolt

This weekend I'm replacing the breaks in my brothers truck.  Its one of those Toyota trucks, with the smaller, inner wheel locks. So I was…

Started by Hesse

7 Mar 11
Reply by Rick Shelton

Regular Car Reviews

I was just wondering if anyone else had a love for the channel called "Regular Car Reviews"? His sense of humor obviously isn't for everyon…

Started by Joshua

1 Jan 30
Reply by Michael Martin

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

11 Jan 28
Reply by Gentleman Josh

My First Motorcycle

Hey guys I've been looking at getting into motorcycles for a while now and finally have some money to make it happen. Now I've looked up so…

Started by Tyler Christ

21 Jan 28
Reply by Gentleman Josh

RSS

Latest Activity

Tim replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"Shane's commentary is some of the only reason I stick around. Good to see him."
36 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"I honestly don't know if that's within NING's capabilities, but I'll poke around.  "
7 hours ago
David R. replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"I"
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"Vendetta, that would be fantastic."
8 hours ago
Vendetta replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"Is there a possibility to have two latest activity boards, one for gen discussion and then one for group discussion."
8 hours ago
Carl Monster replied to Scott Carter's discussion Vitality?
"I only have this story, passed down from man to man, father to other person and son to stranger: Young bull to old bull: "Hey! There's some nice cows over there in that field. Let's run over there and do some of them!" Old bull…"
10 hours ago
IThinkThereforeImMan updated their profile
16 hours ago
Native Son replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"Liam--  One possible solution is community members adopt an automated feature of newspaper comments boards:  Start your post with the name of the member you're replying to."
22 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service