Cars (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto Maintenance Schedule

Evening Gents, This week I will be purchasing a new car.  My goal with this new vehicle is to make sure it spends as little time as possib…

Started by The Eyeball Kid

3 yesterday
Reply by John Muir

Steering wheel vibration a problem?

Hey all, I bought a used car a couple years ago with 70k on it and I've put another 20k on since then. The vehicle has had a bit of steerin…

Started by N Fan

31 Oct 19
Reply by Specs&Beard

Manliest Vehicle You Actually Own(ed)

What is the coolest vehicle(s) that you have personally owned?   What are its pros and cons?  What advice would you give to any other prosp…

Started by Karl Helweg

162 Oct 19
Reply by Ron Spears

a question about CB radios....

hey guys, im wanting to get a CB Radio in my truck (I know I know old technology but idc. I want one). im wondering what i should pay for a…

Started by Mike D

7 Oct 10
Reply by J. D.

Custom Motorcycles

How many of you AOM members build or work on your own bikes?

Started by Wayne

9 Sep 21
Reply by Wayne

2008 Ford Expedition

I am looking at purchasing a 2008 Ford Expedition for hauling kids around.  It has 131K miles on it, but I am confident it has been properl…

Started by Apple

4 Aug 10
Reply by Thomas Patrick

Lifted Jeep

Finally finished the lift on the Jeep.  2" body lift, 2.5" suspension lift.  

Started by Rick Shelton

50 Aug 7
Reply by Nathanael

My First Motorcycle

Hey guys I've been looking at getting into motorcycles for a while now and finally have some money to make it happen. Now I've looked up so…

Started by Tyler Christ

13 Aug 2
Reply by Rick Shelton

Suggestions For A Sub-30K Station Wagon?

Hi guys!  My wife and I are currently looking at crossovers and small SUVs but I'm interested in seeing what's out there in terms for sub-…

Started by Regular Joe

38 Jul 11
Reply by John Pound

What was your first car?

Mine was a 1993 Mazda MX-6. Dark green 2-dr coupe with a V6 making 164 hp. Pretty quick for it's day. Got it when I was 17, September of '0…

Started by Andrew McNeal

116 Jun 25
Reply by Joshua

RSS

Latest Activity

Josh Allen posted a photo

Josh100LuBu - Bicep Shot

This picture is about a year old but just look the bicep mass, not bad. Will post updated photos of my progress soon.
5 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Are you taking sleeping pills or anything?  Nighttime medicines -- Tylenol PM, Nyquil, etc. -- can do stuff like that. JB"
10 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Stop have strange sex?"
35 minutes ago
Marvin replied to Andrew Ross's discussion Why do you choose to wear the underwear you wear?
"Boxer briefs - they keep everything in places, while boxers cause everything to slip out."
45 minutes ago
Patrick Butler updated their profile
2 hours ago
Regular Joe replied to Jeffrey L. Braden's discussion Long distance troubles
"First advice: Talk to her her about it. In those same words. "
2 hours ago
Anthony Rios joined Tookie's group
Thumbnail

Christian Men

Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have fellowship with Him
2 hours ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Jeffrey L. Braden's discussion Long distance troubles
"Find a new place that meets all of both of your needs and both of you move there. Or let her go."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service